Processes and expertise to meet regulatory requirements
WWI companies have a variety of specialisations appropriate for the support of Defence Department assets and their associated providers. WWI companies comply with Defence's standard contractual requirements and are accredited suppliers.
WWI service provisions include project planning and management of supply and maintenance including planned preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on plant and equipment. Full facilities and machinery appraisal, forward thinking and practical recommendations including design and documentation.
Specific naval activities
- Training services (give key examples safety; hi risk; gas detection; refuge; rescue; confined space & heights)
- HUET & BOSIET
- Risk assessment
- Plant and machinery maintenance
- Standby personnel and equipment for maintenance and service
- Safety equipment sales
- Life saving and marine evacuation systems
- Fire systems protection
- Ships service
- Confined space & heights training
- Specialised steel fabrication including custom built stillages
- Laser cutting & manufacture
- Air conditioning & compressor servicing
- Materials handling
- 24 hour call-out service and flying squads (on land and at sea)
Defence projects have included shore based workshop service and fabrication activities ranging from simple lifejacket recertification to complex patrol boat refits.