Supporting Australia's biggest growth sector
WWI companies have serviced Australia's mining industry for 30+ years and are renowned for technology and innovation. WWI companies have collaborated on major projects including Coal Mining in the Hunter Valley, Metaliferous Mining in Tasmania, Western NSW and Western Australia and are now providing services offshore in Western Australia and Queensland.
Represented across Australia in all the major mining regions and leveraging years of experience, WWI businesses have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges associated with work in the mining sector. All recommendations; solutions and project activities are considered with respect to risk and safety; remote and isolated access; cost and budgetary controls. Innovative problem solving, forward thinking and practical strategies drive all WWI project recommendations.
WWI provide a range of specialist products; services and expertise that include:
- Plant and machinery maintenance
- Life preserving procedures & equipment
- Fire protection systems
- Ships service and cargo at ports
- Specialised steel fabrication including stillages
- Laser cutting & manufacture
- Air conditioning & compressor servicing
- Materials handling
- Equipment hire
- On call & flying squads for specialist and remote maintenance